Sunday, May 27, 2007

108 - Obi Van Kenobi


While the road's under construction, the traffic is controlled by these weird Jedi knights, with lightsabers too short even to kill an Ewok. (Not that anybody would like to do that, of course. Well maybe except for Chewbacca, since the "Return of the Jedi" nobody buys his action figures, 'cause these new Ewok-thingies are being sooo damned super-cute.)

In this paragraph I'm going to try to avoid a cheap joke about how sizes of other things are proportional between Japanese and Gaijin Jedi knights as well. Oh crap, almost. I'm so weak.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The name is spelled correctly like this: Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Anyway guess who I am. Remember the nitpickiest man you've probably ever known.

Andras Csibi said...

Well, my first guess would be one of my finest tutors ever, Remco, he could pick a bug in my code at a glance, but he's not reading me. And Google Analitics said you're from Hungary anyway...

Er... Dávid?

No idea.

Anonymous said...

Dávid? It was a nearmiss, but a very well done as well, considering you almost guessed it from such a little infromation.

I've been reading your blog(s) since you recommended it by e-mail after you had left.

We're planning to make our next NLG class convention on 13-15th july. You are cordially invited. :)