Tuesday, June 26, 2007

173 - Farewell Party


From left to right: Me (Budapest, Hungary), Jamie (Cambridge, UK), Thomas (San Francisco, CA)

Thanks everybody for coming out tonight to say goodbye the last time with a couple of beers, tons of sashimi, crazy-ass wasabi-sake, kombini power session, nomihodai karaoke madness, ultimate dancing fever, waking me up at the club, and sprinting away from juu-man-en bill. *

So all you fine buddies and dudes and mates, thank you very much for spending your time and experiences with me, I'll never forget you:

Zaki, Zoli, Milosz, Thimo, Felix, Tomi, Yasir, Javier, Matthieu, Melissa, Barry, Jamie, Thomas (in chronological order)

Make sure you contact me whenever you are near Hungary, you are all really welcome to stay at our house (we got an extra guest room).


* And thanks in advance for the HR people for calling me back for the second round even though they read this post about all the crazy things I do when partying. ;-)

8 comments:

Matthieu said...

Cher Andras,
Merci pour la motivation que tu m'as transmise.
Merci pour m'avoir si souvent laisse gagner au Jungle speed, c'etait vraiment fair-play de ta part de volontairement manquer le totem lors de nos duels.
A bientot, courage, bon retour, gamba...

Brieggy said...

Can you believe it is already time to go home? I can't. I wish that our flights would cross, so I could at least wave. Oh well. Cyber-wave.

Andras Csibi said...

Yeah, I think it still didn't dawn on me that I'm leaving. Well, saying sad farewells are always happy, since you know that you made friends.
Cyberwave (^.^)/

Andras Csibi said...

Dear Matt,

Your welcome, keep running, man! I'll create a program ASAP, perhaps in Hungary, and mail it to you guys. I'm chotto busy right now.

Andras Csibi said...

Oh boy, I wish I wrote "you're welcome" instead of "your welcome"..

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can say that I approve of with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is quiet a suspect as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with delivery of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=sisoftware sandra xii sp2 2008.4.1420a ?
I noticed the axiom you have in the offing not used. Or you functioning the pitch-dark methods of development of the resource. I have a week and do necheg